Monday, August 16, 2010

Unit 3 Blog

Hi Class,
 I am not sure if I am doing this blog thing right so please let me know if my post is shown so I know that I am doing this right. Okay, for unit 3 question on that I feel about being an online student. I am actually very happy that I have chosen to be an online student. Although it is difficult sometimes for me to understand some things when trying to do work, I think that being an online student helps me in other areas. For instance, because I am an online student I am still able to work a full time job and go to school at the same time. I would have not been able to go to school if it wasn't for online classes so I am very thankful that schools offer it. Sometimes I do tend to get behind being an online student because of having to work late but I still have time to review any seminars I have missed which helps me out a lot. Also, with the assignments being due at the end of the week, it is very helpful for me to be able to have time on my days off to complete most of my work and tests. If it wasn't for online schooling I honestly probably wouldn't have even tried to go to college. I only say that because with work,  and having to do overtime hours I would probably never have time for it. I am very thankful for having this opportunity do actually do something with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment